Friday, January 11, 2013

Beads and Dog Tags

I always look forward to the periodic 50% off sales the my favorite local bead shop, The Bead Shoppe holds. Today was one such day! Is it a bad sign that every employee there knows me well????

While there, I made sure to pick a few things for my son, Liam. Those who follow my blog may recall that he loves to create his own jewelry. I got him some cute rhino beads, colorful beads, and a glass star. He says he likes the star best.


Here is a peek of some of the items I purchased today. Don't you love these colors? I love pink and green. The palette makes me think of spring.

Yummy colors of greens and light pink.
An order was also placed for three of my custom, St. Francis dog tags. I am working hard on that as well as the bracelet I am recreating for a customer. 

1 comment: