Monday, October 1, 2012

A Big Fall Sale! Plus Victorian Mourning Jewelry

First, Graceful Leigh is having a FALL SALE. Buyers can take 15% off everything Use the code FALL15 at checkout. This includes custom orders (excluding gift cards).

Today I went exploring in Broad Street Antique Mall (part of The Chamblee Antique Row District). I have never been there before because it is a bit of a drive for me, but I was up for exploring something different today.

I can never resist these bags of mismatched jewelry when I come across them.
My  favorite find of the day was this Victorian Mourning jewelry. I have been wanting to find some because I have some particular beads that might work nicely with them.

Victorian Mourning Brooches
Make sure to check out the Graceful Leigh Etsy store to get in on the great sale I am having! Especially good for Christmas shopping . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment