Sunday, July 15, 2012

Whatever shall I do with a Vintage Flower Brooch and Vintage St. Therese Medal?

See this Little Flower of Jesus necklace in my Etsy Store!
This necklace is called Little Flower of Jesus and is full of wonderful, vintage elements. A vintage, St. Therese cross hangs from a vintage flower brooch. One of my all time favorite vintage finds are these rare, Japanese glass foil beads in dark pink! These work wonderfully well with the pinks in the brooch, and are paired with faceted, black glass spacer beads.

You can see additional images in my Etsy store listing for this necklace. 
I call this Little flower of Jesus because St. Therese (who is pictured with flowers) thought she could give Glory to God by being a flower of Jesus.

I have also been working hard on my upcoming Day of the Dead line of jewelry. I can give you just a small, sneak peek!





No comments:

Post a Comment